Questions ? We are
available to answer you.
Understanding the expertise of a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
The CPA is a professional title that designates accountants recognized by professional associations in the province.
Its role is to offer the public services that improve the quality of financial, accounting or decision-making information.
He may be called upon to provide a wide variety of services:
- advise on accounting and business matters such as certification, taxation and consumption taxes
- present financial information
- inform about new technologies
- do financial planning
- evaluate and turn around a business
- The CPA is a real guide for organizations when changes occur
- The CPA is a pillar of companies for the deployment of their business strategy.
- CPA allows you to reach new markets more quickly
- The CPA allows you to make informed financial projections
- The CPA can advise on everything relating to succession, acquisition and business start-up.
- The CPA supports you in managing the growth of your business.
It is possible to do the bookkeeping and accounting for your business yourself. But for an entrepreneur, time is precious and it can be beneficial to opt for outsourcing to save time and ensure that your documents are in order and in good order.
Each CPA determines their own hourly rates when billing the client. In order to assess his professional fees honestly and reasonably, he assesses several factors:
- the time that will be devoted to the file
- the complexity of the service
- his experience
- the importance of assuming responsibility.
The CPA will inform you in advance of the approximate cost of the service to be rendered. He cannot demand full payment of his fees in advance.
Billy Mokas CPA is committed to answering all your questions. The time varies depending on the service requested.
Make an appointment now!
How can we help you?
We have the right accounting answer for you!